Complaint Review: Mario Signorelli

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: Floyd F. — Green Cove Springs Florida United States of America
Mario Signorelli
1213 N. Renee Ave.,8430 E. Coolidge St. Gilbert,Scottsdale,Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Mario Signorelli Mario Signorelli Jr., Mario Signorelli Ind., Mario J. Signorelli, Mario E. Signorelli, Go Posi misrepresentation,unlawful misappropriation of funds,deceptive, deliberate misleading,disorganized,untrustworthy,not a man of his word, Gilbert,Scottsdale,Tempe, Arizona

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Posi Grip/CeilTech

*Author of original report: Mario Signorelli starting new business to continue trying to scam people.

To ALL prospective business opportunity consumers,

I would sincerely like to convey my complete and total disappointment with Mario Signorelli and his "Business Opportunity". I was mislead to believe that buying into this "Business Opportunity" with Mario Signorelli would be an amazing opportunity for me to start my own business. Sure I knew it would be hard work on my part and I was more than willing to do this.

After going to Las Vegas to be receive "On the job training" I soon realized that this was a scam. While in Las Vegas I found myself waiting for hours on end to hear from Mario Signorelli to go train in the application of products that I had paid for. I was under the impression that all training had been prearranged. It didn't take me long to figure out this was just a scam. No training had been prearranged. We would just show up and Mario would demonstrate products that I had no knowledge of. IE: Grill Cleaner.

I was lead to believe Mario would train me his self if I came to Las Vegas and all I would be responsible for was my plane ticket and food. Mario had arranged for me to have a room at The Tuscany Suites Hotel gratis as they are a customer.

I was told to fill out and Application For Purchase and to give it a day to be verified. I was notified that I qualified to purchase into this "Business Opportunity" and at that time I was instructed to wire transfer $16,876.04 for the system I purchased. Little did I know the wire transfer of $16,876.04 was being put directly into Mario Signorelli's acount for Go Posi. I was lead to believe Mario Signorelli was doing business with Ceiltech/Posigrip when in ALL actuality he was going behind their backs and was being dishonest with me and his partner Charlie Werz in Daytona, Florida.

After realizing what I had gotten into I sent a demand letter to Mario Signorelli demanding my money be returned as I had received no training or products. I have yet to receive any type of refund. This has been going on since 4/23/12.

Mario Signorelli is a fast talker and will try to convince you that he has your best interests at heart. I am a harworking  honest businessman and I really would not like this to happen to any one else.

Sincerely,
Floyd

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mario-Signorelli/GilbertScottsdaleTempe-Arizona-/Mario-Signorelli-Mario-Signorelli-Jr-Mario-Signorelli-Ind-Mario-J-Signorelli-Mario-933435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mario Signorelli

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Posi Grip/CeilTech

AUTHOR: Daytona - (United States of America)

Mario Signorelli, Jr. has a long history of cash deals behind partner's backs.  Nothing unusual for him.  He is a salesman that will say anything, and do almost anything to get money in his own, personal pocket.  He generates vicious, slanderous campaigns against anyone who goes against him.  Not an honest businessman.  He has paid people to "dumpster dive" into competitor's trash for customer lists, supplier and vendor information.

Mario Signorelli starting new business to continue trying to scam people.

AUTHOR: Floyd F. - (United States of America)

I recently found out that Mario Signorelli is starting a new business. It is SafetyKleanSolutions.com, 732-333-5202 and 480-248-8306. I sincerely hope anyone that is considering working with Mario Signorelli gives a second thought about doing so. Our experience with Mr. Signorelli has been a nightmare. We are out of $16,876.04. Please don't waste your hard earned money by buying into his scam. He will make things sound good and give you references. Please do your research.

unlike