Complaint Review: maritimesupermall.com

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: Steve — Cherry Hill New Jersey United States of America
maritimesupermall.com
PO BOX 14098, Internet United States of America

maritimesupermall.com unprofessional, misleading, bad communications, poor customer service, Internet

I placed an order for a few items totaling about 1000USD on January 8th. My credit card was immediately charged. I payed for expedited shipping as I needed the items quickly (Marine Battery Charger/inverter and Remote panel).

7 days later, I received no communications, no products, and no shipping confirmation. I called and left message with the toll free number (no response). I sent an email to the customer service form (no response).

One day after that I sent a second email, this time threatening to post about my experience on sailing and boating forums. One hour later I received a response telling me:

1) the product was out of stock
2) they had responded 4 times (lies)
and the most amazing thing I've ever seen:
3) the email was from the CEO, threatening me (I run a business and my email address is from my company) and I'll post it verbatim:

(Your order was canceled, out of stock, this is the 4th email sent. We may be having ISP or email issues or you, but in either case the office has responded.

I am the CEO/President of this corporation.

My suggestion to you is not to threaten.
http://www.(my company).com/
I have researched your company as well.  There are 5 key aviation forums online that will be used for retaliation in an effort you put forth.  Besides the fact that we never charged your account and any malice, or defame will put you having to get a lawyer. Even a negative post will result in the same only 5 times as worse.

Do not contact me again and go away quietly or face my power and position for doing this for the past 14 years sir.

Respectfully and thanks in advance.

Roger B)

I've never seen such a lack of professionalism in my life. Poor service, poor communication, misleading information (said product was in stock) on website.

Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/maritimesupermallcom/internet/maritimesupermallcom-unprofessional-misleading-bad-communications-poor-customer-servi-999648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on maritimesupermall.com