Complaint Review: Maritz Mayer Labs

• Submitted: Wed, October 25, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 26, 2006

• Reported By:Kihei Hawaii
Maritz Mayer Labs
57 Executive Park South Suite 390 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Maritz Mayer Labs They stole my comany's brand image Ripoff Atlanta Georgia

*Author of original report: Maritz Mayer Labs not at fault here

Maritz Mayer Labs blatantly and without regard to ethics or legality went to my company's online store and lifted copyrighted graphics and text as if they owned it.

They then used my brand images to represent their own product. In this case it is a nutritional supplement.

They are linked up to other websites and as of 10/24/06 I don't know how far they have gone in illegally exploiting my proprietary company images.

It took one year and a good deal of capital investment to design and develop the artistic elements on my website and to have this company completely ignore all that I accomplished ethically and legally is absolutely outrageous.

It is difficult enough to become a successful entrepreneur but to have to deal with unethical people just makes it more difficult to succeed on the up and up.

Jeffrey
Kihei, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2006 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Maritz-Mayer-Labs/Atlanta-Georgia-30329/Maritz-Mayer-Labs-They-stole-my-comanys-brand-image-Ripoff-Atlanta-Georgia-217595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Maritz Mayer Labs

Maritz Mayer Labs not at fault here

AUTHOR: Jeffrey - (U.S.A.)

Ok;

Apparently, the manufacturer of Super Antioxidant caps, Maritz Mayer Labs, was not involved in using my company's copyrighted graphics and text to represent their product on shopwars.com, amazon.com, nextag (and perhaps other internet marketing companies I'm not aware of).

Shopwars.com has "fessed up" and claims responsibility. As of 10/26/06, my company "Brand" is not being used to promote Maritz Mayers Labs product at shopwars.com and amazon.com

When I wrote my report here, I did not know who was responsible for the theft and illegal use of my company properties so I lashed out at everyone! Still, it WAS a Maritz Mayers product that was misrepresented to the world with MY BRAND IMAGES. That alone would be enough to piss off anyone in my position, don't you think?