Complaint Review: mark burchell

• Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — taylor Michigan United States of America
mark burchell
venoy wayne, Michigan United States of America

mark burchell door way to recovrey mark befriended me and used my weaknesses against me and use me for sex in his revorery homes wayne, Michigan

I am a young recovery woman, and met a man at a AA meeting, telling me about the doorway to recovery housing for woman and men... to get on the right path .... far from the truth mark burchell started off real smooth about how pritty i was and so on,  he got to know me on a pesonal level, and then thats when it all started, he used my weakness against me, mark started and used me as a sexual pawn that ended  any trust in any type of these type of recovery programs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mark-burchell/wayne-Michigan-/mark-burchell-door-way-to-recovrey-mark-befriended-me-and-used-my-weaknesses-against-me-an-914772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mark burchell