Complaint Review: Mark Concilla

• Reported By: Lawson — Schenectady New York
Mark Concilla
PO Box 446 Galway NY 12074 Internet, New York USA

Mark Concilla Theif Galway New York

On September 16, 2007 I signed a contract to purchase 515 Hattie street in Schenectady NY from Mark Concilla for the sum of $91,000.00. Concilla had purchased the property two months earlier for $47,000. We had agreed that certain renovations be done to the property before we had a closing. Concilla made excues when the work wasn't getting done and promised to get it done after the closing. Because I had made plans to move into the house on the closing date we agreed to let him do the work later. Big mistake! After we bought the property we kept trying to reach Concilla and he wouldn't return our calls. Fate stepped in when Concilla's mother was admitted to the hospital where my wife worked.  In the hospital Concilla made excuse after excuse why the work hadn't gotten done. I suffered a medical issue that disabled me.  With just my wife working and a baby on the way we fell behind on the $90,000 mortgage. We tried to fefinance the house but we were told that it wasn't worth more then $50,000. We learned that the appraiser Consilla used for our loan inflated the value of the house.  That appraiser and his boss ended up getting convicted for bank fruad pertaining to some other real estate transactions. I got estimates to do the repairs that Concilla promised to do. I was looking at $28,000 to fix everything.  There was no way we could afford that. I gave the house to the bank and moved my family into an apartment.

The internet says that Mark Concilla got fired from his job as a Code Enforcement Officer in the town of Galway because he lied on his resume. (What a surprise) He now works for the town of Perth as a Code Enforcement Officer. (I guess he has a friend there)  He is also is a bartender somewhere in the town of Galway. (Keep an eye on the cash regester) And he's listed as the president of Peoples Energy Group (www.peoplesenergygroup.com). (Don't give him your credit info) With three jobs I think that Concilla can afford to pay me the money he owes me. When I feel a little better and have the money I'm going to hire a lawyer to take him to court. In the meantime I want everyone to know what a sneeky little crook he is. Lawson VanNess

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Concilla/Internet-New-York-12074/Mark-Concilla-Theif-Galway-New-York-1058849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Concilla