Complaint Review: Mark Ellis

• Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: Dr Farah — San Francisco California
Mark Ellis
19800 MacArthurs Blvd #300 Irvine,CA Irvine, California USA

Mark Ellis Health Connexxtions I am the manager of a dental practice in San Francisco,California.. Irvine California

*Consumer Comment: His Address So No One Else Gets Conned

*Consumer Comment: Wow

We were contacted by Mr. Ellis in September 2013 stating he was looking for a dental provider to participate in a healthfair at Levi Strauss in San Francisco,CA  .. We would be the only Dentist (an exclusive) and it would be $250.  This was to take place on October 7th ...   I filled out the registration information and faxed to Mr Ellis .  They wanted our checking account info on the registration form .  I told him we would pay with a credit card to which he replied we do not take credit cards.  But we could mail him a check.  We mailed a check to him which was cashed.  on October 4th we had not heard from him regarding set up for the Healthfair to take place the following Monday.  I emailed and called several times.  He finally emailed me back stating that another Dentist had paid first so we did not have a slot in the fair.  I emailed him to say that he told us we were the only Dentist to be in the fair.  He said it was first come, first serve.  And they would refund the check to us.

As of today we have not received our refund.  When I call the phone rings and rings with not answer.  When I emailed he gave me a trite answer like they do refunds once a month.  I have emailed him several times since to no avail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Ellis/Irvine-California-92612/Mark-Ellis-Health-Connexxtions-I-am-the-manager-of-a-dental-practice-in-San-FranciscoCal-1097213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Ellis

His Address So No One Else Gets Conned

AUTHOR: Mark Ellis Is A Crook - ()

Was it 2 Del Ventura or 15 Del Ventura in Irvine, CA 92606?

He lives at one or both of these and he is a FELON.

Bad, bad man who has no conscience and will stop at nothing.

Help others out and confirm the address to stay away.

His number (he won't answer) is (949) 545-1818.

STAY AWAY!!!

Wow

AUTHOR: dontworryaboutit - ()

Thank God I saw this! I was getting ready to meet up with him tomorrow to pay him because he's renting out one of his room but I just have this weird feeling that something feels off about everything so I googled him and his number!

Didn't even take a lot of research to see how many people he has already scammed! That was definitely close! I almost wasted $1,300!