Complaint Review: Mark Evans DM

• Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By: linda — Bel Air Maryland United States of America
Mark Evans DM
Braselton, Georgia United States of America

Mark Evans DM I applied for a mentor program and received nothing for my hard earned $5,000. Literally, stole my money. Braselton, Georgia

I signed up online for a mentor course a year ago on real estate investing.  I never received any information and complained asking for my money back. A person who was a "good friend" of Mark Evans, named Bryan and another named Tom Swanson contacted me by phone to sign up. I never got what was promised and also had no contact.  After a month, I repeatedly contacted them by email (they would not answer their phone) the last time on March 26, 2011 asking for a refund.

Bryan contacted me to offer another program called Bird Dogging to find them deals where I would get paid.  This was to give me something else for my money.   After a few phone calls, that fell by the wayside as well.

I invested a whopping $5,000 in this venture and have repeatedly asked for a refund with no avail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Evans-DM/Braselton-Georgia-30517/Mark-Evans-DM-I-applied-for-a-mentor-program-and-received-nothing-for-my-hard-earned-50-812460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Evans DM