Complaint Review: Mark goodman D>W>G> motor inc

• Submitted: Fri, June 07, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: Mark Goodman D>W>G> motors inc.scam artist thief... — bradenton Florida
Mark goodman D>W>G> motor inc
15 st east, bradenton florida bradenton, Florida USA

Mark goodman D>W>G> motor inc scam artist ripping off sales bad car the repos then w in 10 day of purchase once we seek legal advice.

Please someone help us get these scam artist at D.W.G. motor her in Bradenton florida especially Mark goodman and his follower.He still recing stolen property especially from shwelly long.They both scammed me out of $2000 for a car that wasnt in the minimal in good condition.Then same day I live the lot the car wouldnt start. Shelly took the keys to take to mark she never took it to him that evening. Then Car problem for two weeks a month a pproaching he tell me has no plates and I had to play for the repairs. I told him I will prefer my money or another car. he refused then takes my car back a say for non payment they refused my payment. Told me car still was over heating and that mark stated he retracts the finances and if I want the car back I have to give him $1500. When they all know i cant come up with that amt. Scamming me dragging me. Come to find out he has open court cases for scamming consumers. I need help justice. Media to get involve help me with this issue I am a single disable mother who has been tormented by both goodman and shelly long who received a commision for taking me there. How incretible....please I need to getmy money so I can buy me a car which I need for my medical appts ie...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-goodman-DWG-motor-inc/bradenton-Florida-34203/Mark-goodman-DgtWgtGgt-motor-inc-scam-artist-ripping-off-sales-bad-car-the-repos-th-1057216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark goodman D>W>G> motor inc