• Report: #1119839

• Updated: Wed, July 23, 2014

• Reported By: charles — chester Illinois
mark hamilton
dallas, Texas USA

mark hamilton MY name is CHARLES W**** I got a neothink book I want my money back it is a scam I don't want it I want my money back the neothink book cost me $139.00 than they say its coded buy a book to uncode it for a hundred dollars.i want my money back they said the money will flow in they lied i have every letter they have sent.just give me my moneyback dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: Neothink Society

i got a neothink book from the secret socity i paid 139.00 for it i want my money back i have every letter they sent me then they want you to buy another book to decode the neothink book befor you can join the secret socity.it does not work it is a scam they tell you the maney will flow in to you it was a lie i want my money back they say the information is worth 50,000 its not i just want my monet back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mark-hamilton/dallas-Texas-753562/mark-hamilton-MY-name-is-CHARLES-W-I-got-a-neothink-book-I-want-my-money-back-it-is-a-1119839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mark hamilton

Neothink Society

AUTHOR: Doc - ()

Those negative comments found here are obviously from simple misunderstanding!  I have been a member of the Society since 2000 and have not regretted a single second of it.  Contrary to the other comments, the Society does NOT promise instant health, wealth and happiness, but provide the information on how to obtain it.  This takes W-O-R-K ... the work of actually reading the material and appying what you learn to your life.  Our teachings are based on love, honesty, and value creation ... not magical "get rich quick" scams found all over the internet.  We have a team of mentors (I am one of them) who guide you in your understanding of the literature, discovering the way to become the individual you were meant to be, and the possiblity of taking YOUR inner abilities and talents and make it an additional income stream.  Work at reading; work at applying the new knowledge to your life; work at becoming the better you; work at value creation (building positive value for you and your loved ones).  Nothing comes by magic or overnight!  If it were not for the teachings of the Neothink Society and the love and "family" atmosphere of the members, I would not be the happy, healthy individual I am today.  The wealth building is in progress, and improving almost daily.  For example, I was diagnosed with diabetes 4 years ago, at critical levels of hemoglobin A1c.  I decided "no I don't - I'm going to heal myself!", and using the power of the mind as taught by Neothink I DID EXACTLY THAT and within 2 years!  I am now cured of diabetes, all by the power of the Neothink mind.  This year I went through a 70% reduction in income, but instead of whining and crying as most would, I simply applied my abilities and talents, created 2 additional income streams, and survived one of the worst catastrophese our society can inflict on us.  You say Neothink is a scam ... I say it is my LIFE BLOOD!  Where else can you find such value in love and honesty?  I venture to say, not even in the Church (which I have been involved in for 52 years).

Neothink has become the focus of my life, and I thank Mark Hamilton, the author of the material and founder of the Neothink Society for his valuable works ... and have even written a couple of my own.  Give up looking for "magical answers" and simply learn and grow, becoming the better YOU, filled with love and honesty, and excited about life!  Life is a sandbox, and Neothink taught me how to PLAY in that sandbox ... and I'm looking for you to begin playing in the sandbox next to mine!