Complaint Review: mark johnson LLC

mark johnson LLC
POBox 7811 Sandy, Utah United States of America

mark johnson LLC Collection Practices Sandy, Utah

*Author of original report: Update

*Consumer Comment: Any Update?

Mark Johnson is a rip-off glad to see they are on this report. You send them letters (certified) requesting information and they will not reply to you at all. They will never provide you proof of the collecting debt . They represent Midland Funding who is another big time rip-off too. Both of these companies are hooked together at the hips. After 30 days I still get no repsonse from Mark Johnson so then I get a summons at the door tonight. Something must be done to make these jokers comply with request. I sure hope they have all the letters I sent them and request I have made to them because I will see them in court. If you live in the ogden area and are interested in attending the court hearing please let me know and I will send you the date of the court and location and time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mark-johnson-LLC/Sandy-Utah-84091/mark-johnson-LLC-Collection-Practices-Sandy-Utah-1003561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mark johnson LLC

Update

AUTHOR: agent90 - ()

I did sign a paper that said as long as I make payments that they would not seek judgement or garishment. However I had to go through an attorney to complete it so I was protectly legally.

Any Update?

AUTHOR: John Doe - ()

I was just wanting to comment on you complaint and see if you were able to get anywhere with this situation? I am going through almost the exact same thing with these guys and they are being very difficult and not helping me to come to a mutually satisfying resolution. I am supposed to sign a document and send it back to keep them from submitting a default judgement and they want that back in the next few days, so I was hoping I could find some answers online. Any info you can provide is much apreciated and thank you in advance.