Complaint Review: Mark Kasik of Consumer Acquisitions

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: rh123 — Toledo Ohio
Mark Kasik of Consumer Acquisitions
1715 Indian Wood Circle. Suite 200. Maumee, Ohio USA

Mark Kasik of Consumer Acquisitions complete jerk and rude. All the reports about him are true. Maumee Ohio

Well first off, I came to this website before I ever interviewd with Mark Kasik so I had a pretty good idea of who I was dealing with, but I went anyway for the interview experience. When I sat down with him for the first interview, he seemed VERY nice and asked me regular interview questions and about my resume, which was no problem. He seemed very professional and called me back for a second interview. I was starting to think these ripoff reports were wrong about him.

I go to the second interview which was a shadow experience of a different reprsentative. He was nice, just walked around Menards and tried to sell Direct TV to people. Wasnt too hard and he even had me pitch to a few people. I was really good at it because I'm good with people. The shadow was pretty much over and the guy mentioned to me how Mark was really tough on his employees and that other people said how mean he was and even yelled him a few times.Tthe guy just played it off as Mark trying to bring the best out of people, but I knew right then it was more than likley the rude attiude described on this website.

The next day Kasik called me and offered me a position. I was really excited but told him I could not accept at this moment because I did commit to several interviews already before he offered me the job and I was going to hear what they have to offer. He became very upset and said "This is were we have a problem" and then proceeded to tell say he didnt need me and there were plenty of applicants that could do the job, and there were applicants that dont go school (I'm currently going to school) who would be more availble than I was and "if you think the other companies can offer you better than what we can than you should just go with them" I told him I was sorry he felt that way but I would not drop my other commitments and told him to have a nice day.

I was waiting for his true colors to show and that was the moment. I didnt blink an eye when he told me to forget the offer,  I'm just  happy that I never entered that abusive enviroment.

I would say go if you need the interview experience because you can learn a lot but I would'nt accept the job because Mark Kasik is a bully and doesnt like people to challange his authority. He's everything this website says he is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Kasik-of-Consumer-Acquisitions/Maumee-Ohio-43537/Mark-Kasik-of-Consumer-Acquisitions-complete-jerk-and-rude-All-the-reports-about-him-are-1127936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Kasik of Consumer Acquisitions