Complaint Review: mark leone creations

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Aggeliki — athens Internet Greece
mark leone creations
KARIOLI DIMITRIOY ATHENS Internet United States of America

mark leone creations GERASIMOS KATSIMALIS LIAR SELLING FAKE GOODS ONLINE DANGEROUS EXTORTION FRAUD NO SHAME Internet

I thought I was  the smart lady ,  self-confident single lady but no one is a match for a cyberpath like this gerasimos katsimalis .he is sic

I am victim I am shocked to read many women have been prey to this predator evil person

mark leone creations not real name person not his real name . He is liar about his whole life . Lies lies lies
protect yourself from evil person mark leone creations gerasimos katsimalis is real name and lives in athens greece under lies and will make you pay for everything he lies he is poor man to make you feel sorry for him he is good manipulation man . Conman scam artist . Conman !
Be alert DANGER CYBERPATH IS PSYCHOPATH INSANE MAD
MARK LEONE CREATIONS / GERASIMOS KATSIMALIS of Athens Greece  is  an person with a pathological disorder who has access to the internet and uses the internet throuugh facebook mainly at this time as a medium for acting out his  pathology. he who uses the internet to find, stalk and exploit others either online or in real life. just same as a psychopath he is both types and liar all of lies FRAUD
Mr Katsimalis mark leone creations , uses sick  tactics and will  cut off contact if you see realise  the tactics he uses with your emotions to pull you in to his big web of lies he is spider big spider big web of lies big black spider
He claim a relationship which does not exist,lied  and make relationhip with me  make me feel I am the only women in his life and tells you that his ex partners were the crazy one but will not reveal the truth is very scared of being exposed
when it is too soon to be ready for relationship he  say you are his soul mate love all this he says not to me other women I find out from other women says the same lies words to each one it is like a tape recorder playing repeat repeat repeat . He is good a conman lies .
He is sick of sick inside him many lies
He manipulate me into staying away r of people i have in my  life, both online and in person. He show much jealousy, and  tell you here is something wrong bad with the people you trust in your life to make you move away from them to isolate you .he is isolated  from people I could  turn to for help.told me all my people are bad for me to keep my friends from seeing the truth as he is scared of being exposed his real self is ugly his is a liar of a man little man little man who preys on women on internet and he find me on facebook and told me I am his only woman girl he love I believe a liar big spiked big web of lies he spin around me and other people
He make me tell  inappropriate information by manipulating my emotions feelings and  xtremely personal information and financial information to take my money . He will say to you   that you are not being honest if you do not tell him everything he demands to be told. Demands with aggression .very crazy man .He pretends lies to be a hero  hero of the world  "rescue" tactic. He say he has all the answers to help you, or he may present himself as extremely needy man . He plays games .
Stay away from this monster evil monster  on internet and outside  life, your sanity, and your financial resources will be taken away from you if he gets into your soul .he took my money my soul and  I caught him with many women doing this bad thing to them I am socked to see he does more to other women and young teenagers vulnerable teenagers users grooming techniques like a peodophile to lure his victims into his game is sick stuff . Keep away from this greek man is sick person all lies and crazy lunatic insane staff . Warning do not trust this bad person .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mark-leone-creations/internet/mark-leone-creations-GERASIMOS-KATSIMALIS-LIAR-SELLING-FAKE-GOODS-ONLINE-DANGEROUS-EXTO-966162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mark leone creations