Complaint Review: Mark Matyi Crudexx Petroleum Co.

• Submitted: Thu, June 27, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: dawn yawn — e bay buyer California
Mark Matyi Crudexx Petroleum Co.
200 Bartlett, Suite El Paso, Texas USA

Mark Matyi Crudexx Petroleum Co. AKA Crudexx Petroleum Co. Land Scammers Small Time Low level Crooks El Paso Texas

*Author of original report: Crudexx = bulls**t

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: SETH FREEMAN / EMERSON

*Author of original report: MARK A MATYI CRUDEXX OIL RIP OFFS

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Crudexx Petroleum Co.

these guys sale land online and on ebay that they dont own. dont deal with them for any of thier iol scams or buy any land from them they dont own any of the land they sell

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Matyi-Crudexx-Petroleum-Co/El-Paso-Texas-79912/Mark-Matyi-Crudexx-Petroleum-Co-AKA-Crudexx-Petroleum-Co-Land-Scammers-Small-Time-Low-l-1062712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Matyi Crudexx Petroleum Co.

Crudexx = bulls**t

AUTHOR: dawn yawn - ()

Good luck buddy. Your company is s**t now you ripped off the wrong person! I already have s six figure suit coming your way and

Every day you fail to refund my funds this amount grows. Your bulls**t adds and fake deeds have cost me a lot of money.

this is just the beginning. Until I get my money back plus damages you can deal with me the next decade. Thanks for destroying my life hope you enjoy spending my money.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

SETH FREEMAN / EMERSON

AUTHOR: Crudexx - ()

Please view:

OFFICIAL RECORDS OF SONOMA COUNTY, CA.

DOCUMENT # 2013059243

As per conversation, you are being served a formal Cease and Desist.

Shall your false allegations remain visible to public view beyond July 3, 2013 you will be sued for any and all financial loss resulting from false acquisitions in addition to defamation / libel.

CrudexX Petroleum Co.

MARK A MATYI CRUDEXX OIL RIP OFFS

AUTHOR: dawn yawn - ()

I was thrown off the land you sold me by our local judge. You dont own s**t that land has been in thier family for 100 plus years. You talked to the land owner yourself. I have given you every chance to refund my money. You have made a choice not to refund the money. Good for me I have high powered people in my corner. Funny what some people will do for 6k...

Mark Matyi Conviced felon, liar, thief, small time two bit low level crook. Do not deal with this company they will steal your money. They don't own any land and are just selling fake deeds. If you invest in this company you will lose your money.

Not really sure what makes you think you can steal my money but you my friend are sadly mistaken. I hope you like jail becuase thats where your heading.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Crudexx Petroleum Co.

AUTHOR: Crudexx Petroleum Co. - ()

We at Crudexx own all properties which we advertise for sale or complete sales on.  We are able to prove this through deed and land titles which are a matter of public record held by each county where the land is located.  If you are unsatisfied with a purchase or do not feel you have been provided with proper documentation after a sale, we would be more than happy to work with you and correct that situation.