Complaint Review: Mark Motors DBA City Lights & Burkey LLC

• Updated: Fri, April 04, 2014

• Reported By: IREPORTFRAUDBADETHICS — new haven Connecticut
Mark Motors DBA City Lights & Burkey LLC
185 Grand Avenue New Haven, Select State/Province USA

Mark Motors DBA City Lights & Burkey LLC Mark Motors DBA City Lights & Burkey LLC Auto Ripe-off Bad Business-Caution if you buy a car from them New Haven ct

City Lights Auto is A big Ripe off Artist. Real owner Mark Kowalski is a con artist. I recent took my vehicle there for a repair. Mark himself told me he inspected my vehicle and it needed a repair costing $900. When I  readily agreed to pay for the repair and have my car returned to me the next day he agreed to do the work and call me when it was complete the next day. When the next day arrived Mark called me mid day to inform me my vehicle would need a engine (a rebuilt engine he located), which would mean my repair cost would be $2900 instead of $900. When I indicate I ws not willing to put that type of money in a vehicle 13 years old Mark suggested I junk the vehicle and he indicate he could facilitate the junking and for me to bring him my title which I'd need for the junk yard. I signed and brought the title for the vehicle to City Lights, Burkey, Mark Motors for the junk yard and was given $175 the amount Mark indicated Chuck and eddies was giving  for the car minus $79 diagnosis fee to Mark.  Mark then attemtped to sale me a car off his lot. I didnt see anything I wanted so I left. Two days later I went back to City Lights, Mark Motors Burkey LLC. to inquiry about purchasing a vehicle. I arrive early in the   morning before Mark arrived and had to go the the repair door to speak with someone. What did I see when the next day, what did I see when the repairman opened the repair shop door....My car on the lift and him working on it. So I inquired with him as to what work he was repairing. He informed me that Mark Motors had just brought this car and was repairing it to sale.  really!!! So I wited for Mark to ask him about this matter of my car I released to be junked for $175 he took (stole!) and was now repairing it to resale it. Mark was very angry that I saw the vehicle and knew what he did and called him on his ethical practice.  However we talked and got past the issue. I than proceeded to ask him about purchasing a vehicle on his lot, signed purchase papers and had him send them over to my pre-approved financial main street bank to check the vin and paper work for the car loan. I was approved for $20,000 the car I wanted to purchase from City Lights, Mark Motors, Burkey LLC was $11,300 out the door. 2 hours later my finance company they called to say the refuse to do business with Cty Lights due to business fraud, unethical behavior and bad practices. Not check would be cut to that company under any circumstances due to their bad business and illegal practices noted pubically. WOW........BUY HERE ARE BEWARE>>>>>>GET FIXED HERE AND GET DUKED>>>>>>

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Motors-DBA-City-Lights-Burkey-LLC/New-Haven-Select-StateProvince-06512/Mark-Motors-DBA-City-Lights-Burkey-LLC-Mark-Motors-DBA-City-Lights-Burkey-LLC-Auto-Ri-1136202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Motors DBA City Lights & Burkey LLC