Complaint Review: mark scott cash advance network

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: tina — wilmington North Carolina
mark scott cash advance network
, Select State/Province USA
  • Phone: 8187451877
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

mark scott cash advance network i applied for a loan and i was told if i can show that i had the monthly payment that my loan would be deposited. i loaded $375 on a prepaid card and gave them the number and they said that it was froze and had a red flag. that i would have to put up $250 more to get the freeze off and to get my loan. california

*Consumer Comment: Sorry

i had applied for a loan. mark scott contacted me from 8187451877. he told me that i was approved for a  $10,000  loan. he told me all i had to do is load a prepaid one vanilla prepaid card with $375..

the $375 was needed to show the credit bureau that im capable of making the monthly payments. i asked mark if i did it would i be able to get my money off that prepaid card once it was verified. he said yes that after it was verified i had to wait 20-25 minutes and my loan would be deposited.

i asked him why did i have to show proof and he said because my credit score was low. as time goes by i dint hear from him. so i called the prepaid card to see if my money was still on  the card, the operator said that it was alot of people calling and i couldnt check my balance then hung up.

i became nervous so i called that number back. mark told me that there was a freeze on the loan and the card that had my $375 on it because i had a red flag because i didnt have good credit.

that isnt making  sense because i asked him time and time again if i would be abe to get my money off tyaat prepaid card and he said numerous times yes. he knew that my credit wasnt good ecause he said thats why i had to put that $375 on a card.

so when i called mark after the money wasnt deposited  mark told me that the only way i get my $375 and my loan i had to add $250 to the card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mark-scott-cash-advance-network/Select-StateProvince/mark-scott-cash-advance-network-i-applied-for-a-loan-and-i-was-told-if-i-can-show-that-i-1128036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mark scott cash advance network

Sorry

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

You got scammed  - the credit bureau has nothing to do with this or any loan.  These people are just looking for a quick buck period.  Your money is gone