Complaint Review: Mark Sinclair

• Updated: Thu, January 02, 2014

• Reported By: SmartCents — Tampa Florida
Mark Sinclair
28004 Center Oaks Ct Wixom, Michigan USA

Mark Sinclair Key Technology Solutions, Mark Sinclair has threatened me, ruined my character Wixom Michigan

Mark Sinclair of Key Technology Solutions in Wixom Michigan is honestly the worst person I have ever met.  He has threatened me via phone/email/and text, he has ruined my character, my credibility, my name to my client Key Technology Solutions, where Mark is currently employed at.

I spoke to Marks employer about assisting my company in writing a Business Plan for an investor and was asking them for ideas.  Mark received wind of this and went off on tangents and absolutely ruined my name with these clients.  Key Technology Solutions was a good client for me and Mark has cost me quite a bit of future income.  His threats, made up lies, exaggerations have ruined me in the Michigan Markets.

I suggest that if you are a business and are looking for Computer Networking Consulting, do not work with Mark Sinclair at Key Technology Solutions.  He has zero interest in anyone but himself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mark-Sinclair/Wixom-Michigan-48004/Mark-Sinclair-Key-Technology-Solutions-Mark-Sinclair-has-threatened-me-ruined-my-chara-1112335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mark Sinclair