Complaint Review: mark stephens ibuzz

• Submitted: Mon, September 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: SweetPeaches — houston Texas United States of America
mark stephens ibuzz

mark stephens ibuzz mark stephens ibuzz pro ibuzzmentor1 Mark Stephens Took My $500 Dollars! He Speaks So Smooth... Internet

Mark Stephens lured me into to one of his marketing schemes. He told me that Ibuzz Pro would help me make money online. I went ahead and bought the software trusting Mark Stephens, but to my demise. I paid over $500 for a software that didn't work and he would never call me back. Shame on you Mark Stephens would you do that to your grandma?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mark-stephens-ibuzz/internet/mark-stephens-ibuzz-mark-stephens-ibuzz-pro-ibuzzmentor1-Mark-Stephens-Took-My-500-Dollar-942598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mark stephens ibuzz