Complaint Review: market force

• Reported By: g smile — nowere New York USA
market force
POBOX 270355 LOUISVILLE, Colorado United States of America

market force RIP OFF OF PAY LOUISVILLE, Colorado

I WORKED AS A CONTRACT PERSON THIS IS WHAT THEY CALLED ME  MY TITLE IS MYSTERY SHOP
I DO WORK I FEEL THAT HELPS A CUSTOMER HAVE GOOD SERVICE BY BUSINESS
ON MANY TIMES OF DOING SHOPS FOR THEM I WOULD GET PAID AFTER DOING SHOP IT WAS NOT UNTIL AFTER SOMETIME OF WORKING FOR THEM. THAT I FOUND THEM GIVING ME TROUBLE OVER MY PAY THE.  NOW THEY DONOT EVEN ACT LIKE THEY WANT DO DO ME RIGHT.   AFTER I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE CONTRACT I FELT I WAS UNDER A CONTACT THAT JUST GUARANTEED I WOULD GET PAID FOR SHOPS DONE.   WELL THE AMOUNT OF PAY I WAS TRYING TO GET IS SO LITTLE I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE GIVING ME PROBLEM
NOW THIS HAS CAUSED ME A LOT OF ANXIETY AND HAVING PROBLEM SLEEPING TOO CAUSE OF THIS
THE SHOPS AMOUNT TO $275.00 BUT I FEEL I SHOULD GO FOR MORE CAUSE OF WHAT THIS HAS CAUSED ME. PART IS ANXIETY AND PROBLEM OF SLEEP CAUSE. GAS IN TIME SPENT ON SHOPS IS $120

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 06:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/market-force/LOUISVILLE-Colorado-80027/market-force-RIP-OFF-OF-PAY-LOUISVILLE-Colorado-979639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on market force