Complaint Review: Marlin Leasing

• Submitted: Tue, October 19, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, October 19, 2010

• Reported By: John — Linden New Jersey U.S.A.
Marlin Leasing
Mount Laurel, New Jersey United States of America

Marlin Leasing Juggled payments, misapplied my money and sued me. Horrible people Mount Laurel, New Jersey

J&J Garage 1201 w baltimore av Linden, New Jersey United States Phone: (((redacted)))

This company sucks. They have a computer that calls you at all hours and even on Sunday with a message that you "need to call us IMMEDIATELY". You return the call only to find them closed. No wonder their BBB rating is an 'F'. Even their caller ID number is a hoax. They call from 888-123-1234. No such number. They suck. So I got danny dyer's office number. He's the CEO. Every time their computer called me, I called and left a horrible message on his recorder. This way he was harassed, just like me. So they misapplied a payment so they could claim a default, and they sued me- in Pennsylvania. They won, of course. I didn't deny I owed them; I refused to be harassed. They just wanted to show me their power. Now, their 'lawyer', george pelose has the ball. He's also the VP of marlin leasing. What a cozy package. He makes over $300 K, and they have to stoop to harassment to get it. Mortgages in Haddonfield and Moorestown must really be expensive. DO NOT LEASE, BORROW, BEG, STEAL, OR OTHERWISE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE LOW-LIFES AT marlin leasing. If you do, you'll be sorry. They suck- BIG TIME!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2010 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marlin-Leasing/Mount-Laurel-New-Jersey-/Marlin-Leasing-Juggled-payments-misapplied-my-money-and-sued-me-Horrible-people-Mount-L-652892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marlin Leasing