Complaint Review: Marlo Furniture

• Reported By: Ms. D — Forestville, Maryland United States of America
Marlo Furniture
Forestville, Maryland United States of America

Marlo Furniture Horrible Customer Service Forestville, Maryland

On Friday of last week my hubby and I purchased over $4800 dollars of furniture to be delivered on said time by the our sales person name Mr. Lee. One thing Mr. Lee added was that the livingroom furniture we had to pick up because it was on Clearance now which was fine. He is and outstanding person don't know anything from his service. But that delivery service they have there (STICKS) Badly. We received our diningroom furniture on Wednesday with scratches on the glass basically damaged so we contact them to advise them what has been done so the representative told us they will deliver a whole new table and she gave us a window of Friday between 4o'clock and 7pm that time came and went so I contact the store advising them of what happen the customer service told me it would be 9pm because they were backed up but again no one called to contact us or said anything concerning time. (bad customer service) Then 9pm came and went and we still don't have our items that was purchased nor did we received another call telling us that they wouldnot be showing up with our furniture I will be contacting the BBB and the corporate concerning this I am PISSED!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2009 05:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marlo-Furniture/Forestville-Maryland-20747/Marlo-Furniture-Horrible-Customer-Service-Forestville-Maryland-523578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marlo Furniture