Complaint Review: marriedbutlonley.com

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: victim # ?? charlie — olathe Kansas United States of America
marriedbutlonley.com
unknown Carlsbad, California United States of America

marriedbutlonley.com RIP OFF They have my name and e-mail and credit card info and I have never been to thier site Carlsbad, California

I have never been to this site but they have my name and e-mail address and my credit card info.  When called they said they wouls cancell my membership and that is it.  It took several calls to find out who was billling my card, and they have billled it 4 times in the last 45 days totaling more than $75.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/marriedbutlonleycom/Carlsbad-California-925011/marriedbutlonleycom-RIP-OFF-They-have-my-name-and-e-mail-and-credit-card-info-and-I-hav-1016975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on marriedbutlonley.com