Complaint Review: Marriott Retail Sales

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: Joe — Greensboro North Carolina
Marriott Retail Sales
online sales 208 Passaic Avenue, Fairfield, New Jersey USA

Marriott Retail Sales / SHOP MARRIOTT .COM "Premium" Hotel Sheets were poor quality 208 Passaic Avenue, Fairfield, NJ New Jersey

I Purchased "Premium" quality Marriott sheets as a gift for my wife.  I have earned over 4 million MArriott points, so I believe I know what thier bedsding feels like.  The merchandise I received was poor quality, coarse cloth sheets nothing like the "Honored Guest" bedding I experience weekly at thier hotels.  I requested a refund from the seller- shopmarriott.com- and was informed that if I laundered the sheets many times they wouold achieve the qulaity I experienced in the hotels.  Poppycock!  Stay away from these sheets.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marriott-Retail-Sales/208-Passaic-Avenue-Fairfield-New-Jersey-07004/Marriott-Retail-Sales-SHOP-MARRIOTT-COM-Premium-Hotel-Sheets-were-poor-quality-208-P-1133914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marriott Retail Sales