Complaint Review: marriott vacation club

• Reported By: luciano passariello — napoli Nationwide Italy
marriott vacation club
usa Internet United States of America

marriott vacation club Marriott as usurers Internet

First of all I apologize for my English, but I use an automatic translator.

Between the years 2000 and 2002 I purchased 3 weeks to Sonatem Vacation Club and Marbella, paid 16,000 euros each one.
for many years that my financial situation has changed for the worse and then I askedMarriott the ability to resell my weeks, after 12 years but this seems almost impossible.

Since I changed my financial situation, despite having always paid the maintenance costs, I can not deny that I have problems to continue to do so, but Marriott does not want to know anything of this, I pay or lose the property.
Two weeks ago I received a letter from Marriott, which contained an offer to buy my weekat the Gold Sonatem, offered 4,200 euros, the same week 12 years ago I paid almost 17,000 euros. [continued below]....

But 12 years later, it should be worth more? So I wonder: what is the difference between aloan shark and Marriott?

Mr. Luciano P

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2012 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/marriott-vacation-club/internet/marriott-vacation-club-Marriott-as-usurers-Internet-835959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on marriott vacation club