Complaint Review: marshhawkarms.com

• Updated: Sat, July 13, 2013

• Reported By: William Sargent — Deerfield Beach Florida
marshhawkarms.com
32700 NE Button Dr. LaCenter, Washington USA

marshhawkarms.com marshhawkarms@gunbroker.com ripped me off of $100.00 uses SkipJack to accept payments then doesn't send order or answer emails LaCenter Washington

*Author of original report: Got my money back

*General Comment: Call the Sheriff

I ordered an 80 % ak receiver from marshhawkarms.com and paid $100.00. I have a invioce number 2955 and was told I would be getting a routing number soon. 2 months have passed and no response from any emails or voice mail from this individual named todd.  Transaction ID number 110001089165 and I have an order number 2234515, and an approval code number of 2955, and a confirmation number of 92234515A9. This guy just totally ignores me and does not return any emails and I have left several voice mails and sometimes his box is full , sometimes I am able to leave message, But it is rude not to answer my emails, and let me know what is going on. The total amount of money of $100.00 has cleared my bank and he has my money. I am now asking for a refund of my money and not gotten any response at all, like he doesn't exist. But he still has voicemail and a website.  At this point I am so frustrated and have threatened to report him to the attorney general for the state of Washington if he doesnt respond soon.

William S

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2013 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/marshhawkarmscom/LaCenter-Washington-98629/marshhawkarmscom-marshhawkarmsgunbrokercom-ripped-me-off-of-10000-uses-SkipJack-to-a-1066834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on marshhawkarms.com

Got my money back

AUTHOR: William Sargent - ()

I filed a claim with my bank and got my $100.00 back. The guy is a ripoff, too bad there are alot of people out there like that, I even called his mom, found her number on the internet, she said she would talk to him and after not responding back I called her again and she acted like an idiot and said she was calling the cops on me, then the cops called me and I explained the situation and he thought it was pretty stupid that his mom would call the cops when he actually commited the theft of my money. What a bunch of idiots in that family. Well I am glad my bank seen the situation clearly and re imbursed my money, but clearly the guy should shut down his website or someone have it shut down because people can still send him money thinking they are ordering something.

#2 General Comment

Call the Sheriff

AUTHOR: skoots - ()

Everyone with a Marshhawk problem should call the Clark County Sheriff at:(360)397-6079. Report this person, I did.The deputy told me it is a civil matter but he called Todd from Marshhawk Arms and left a message. He told me if more people call who have been ripped off they may be able to charge him. He also said to report him to the ATF. If you are having problems with this guy, get off the couch and report him.