Complaint Review: Marten Transport

• Reported By: Dave0613 — Jackson Mississippi
Marten Transport
129 Marten Street Mondovi, Wisconsin USA

Marten Transport Uncaring individuals in orientation classes Dallas, TX Texas

*General Comment: I have never heard anything good about them.

After completion of orientation, I was informed that I would have to fly to Oregon to pick up my assigned truck, when there were 20+ trucks in the Dallas yard. I informed them I do not fly, which, in turn, was told either fly or go home. That means this company cares little to nothing about the feelings and phobias of it's drivers. If this is an indication of how drivers are treated, then no wonder there is a constant turn-around of drivers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marten-Transport/Mondovi-Wisconsin-54755/Marten-Transport-Uncaring-individuals-in-orientation-classes-Dallas-TX-Texas-1069883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marten Transport

#1 General Comment

I have never heard anything good about them.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - ()

BUT, they do have to run the company and as long as they are paying, how can you argue with that. I sat on a bus once for 3 days going from Jersey to Oklahoma City, I would have killed for a plane ride. I do understand phobias because I won't let you lock me in a Safe and ship me somewhere.

I think that would be one of those things you let them know ahead of time, simply because they are a nation wide carrier and you never know when they might ask you to go pick up a truck for whatever reason.

But from some of the things I heard that would have been the least of your problems. I always say, there is a positive side to everything, you just have to look for it.

Best of luck on your next gig and God Bless.