Complaint Review: Martinelly Investigations Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, July 17, 2014

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Lilburn Georgia
Martinelly Investigations Inc.
485 S. Perry St. Suite D. Lawrenceville, Georgia USA

Martinelly Investigations Inc. Robin Martinelli Broken promises and refusal to refund charges Lawrenceville Georgia

I hired Martinelly Investigations Inc. in December 2012 to serve a document because a friend of mine who works for the firm referred me to them.

In May 2013 my case was dismissed because the individual was never served. Please see Robin Martinelli's email below when I inquired about getting a refund for a job not performed:

"We found him. I will only return the service fee. I called several times. And cases do not last forever. When can you come to the office next week? Or what address do you want me to mail it to?"

The communication went back and forth for many more months via email, text message and phone. Robin Martinelli would promise to mail the check, then say the check got lost in the mail, then say to call her back in a couple of weeks to make sure it doesn't clear their bank account, etc. and never returned the money.

Finally today - July 17 2014 - she told me to stop by her office and see her in person. I asked numerous times why she needed to see me in person on the days and hours she was available when she already promised so many times to refund the money via mailing a check or having me stop by her office to pick it up. She refused to respond why I needed to see her in person and said she would mail me a certified letter.

I wonder, if she's going to take the time and spend postage in sending me a certified letter to have me go see her, why doesn't she just send my refund via certified check and we all put this behind? To me, it doesn't look like she has any kind of intention to return this money and just wants to drag this forever so I get tired and stop asking about it.

Robin Martinelli has dragged this refund since May 2013. It's been one year and two months already. I regret hiring them because not only they didn't do what I hired them to do, but also they didn't fulfill their promise to refund the charges and the hassle of having to deal with this for more than a year. I believe they are very unprofessional and don't take responsibility for their poor performance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2014 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Martinelly-Investigations-Inc/Lawrenceville-Georgia-30046/Martinelly-Investigations-Inc-Robin-Martinelli-Broken-promises-and-refusal-to-refund-cha-1162896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Martinelly Investigations Inc.

amazing