Complaint Review: Martinsville Dental Clinic

• Updated: Tue, January 14, 2014

• Reported By: suemain — Martinsville Indiana
Martinsville Dental Clinic
1690 S. Ohio Martinsville, Indiana USA

Martinsville Dental Clinic Kevin A. Deloria Clinic runs on quantity not quality. Martinsville Indiana

I made an appointment at this clinic to get my teeth cleaned. I was told the cost would be just my deductable and that the cleaning was covered 100% by my insurance company.  They also took exrays of my teeth, not sure why when all I wanted was a cleaning.  The cleaning took about an hour and I was told I would need another appointment for a deeper cleaning.  I payed my deductable the day of the cleaning and a couple of weeks later I got a bill for $134.00. I feel like the people in the office don't explain things fully and that they just tell you whatever they want to get you to schedule an appointment.  When I called to ask about my bill I was treated rudely and the lady in the office got very defensive when I questioned my bill.  I just felt like the atmosphere in the clinic was based on quantity not quality.

Needless to say I won't be going back there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Martinsville-Dental-Clinic/Martinsville-Indiana-46151/Martinsville-Dental-Clinic-Kevin-A-Deloria-Clinic-runs-on-quantity-not-quality-Martinsv-1115566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Martinsville Dental Clinic