Complaint Review: Mary Aloe Of Proud Mary Entertainment

• Submitted: Sat, December 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, April 19, 2009

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Mary Aloe Of Proud Mary Entertainment
433 N. Camden Dr. Suite 600 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 310-288-1886
  • Web:
  • Category: Producers

Mary Aloe Of Proud Mary Entertainment Terrible and unethical person Los Angeles, California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: **YOU ARE RIGHT ON TARGET

I wasn't really surprised to find all the other postings for Mary Aloe under Ripoff Report, it was just a matter of time before all the terrible things that Mary has done to others would catch up with her.

What happened to me is somewhat similar to the types of abominable things Mary has done to others. She used my sources after I introduced her to them and had the audacity go to around me to try and do business with them without me. Thank goodness that my guys picked up on it and looked after me and didn't want to have to do anything with her. When I confronted her, she threatened me using her attorney Rick Rosenthal.

Mary smiles in your face and stabs you in the back when she can. I've learned my lesson and will never do business with her again nor with anyone who works with her.

FAIR WARNING!! Stay far away from her and save yourself the headache.

Diane
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2008 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mary-Aloe-Of-Proud-Mary-Entertainment/Los-Angeles-California-90210/Mary-Aloe-Of-Proud-Mary-Entertainment-Terrible-and-unethical-person-Los-Angeles-Californi-401160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mary Aloe Of Proud Mary Entertainment

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

**YOU ARE RIGHT ON TARGET

AUTHOR: Donna - (U.S.A.)

**Unfortunately my best friend used to work for her and I was shocked by some of the unethical dealings of this woman. If the people who trusted her with all these millions of dollars, investments, film funds, etc. actually knew the inner workings of how she is really handling herself and their money, I believe they would be horrified. I know I would be.
Oh and even though she was handling all this money, she kept asking my best friend to work for free in exchange for a position in her PROUD MARY PRODUCTION COMPANY. Problem being, there may not be a production company once people find out how she runs it.