Complaint Review: Mary Palmer

• Updated: Wed, December 11, 2013

• Reported By: Shoreline Furnishing — Orange California
Mary Palmer
31222 Ceanothus Dr Laguna Beach, California USA

Mary Palmer Monarch Custom Packaging Cancelled and stopped payment twice for product purchased from me. Owes me money for a bed she purchased Laguna Beach California

Mary ordered a Full size bed from my company. I delivered the bed and even set up the bed as requested. She requested to pay by Check. I figured she herself is a business owner.... Boy was I wrong! I wonder if she runs into this issue in her business.. She stopped payment on the check. So I contacted Mary she gave me get credit card. maey then stopped payment on that transaction as well crying fraud. i hope she sleeps good at night in her free bed!! KARMA!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2013 11:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mary-Palmer/Laguna-Beach-California-92651/Mary-Palmer-Monarch-Custom-Packaging-Cancelled-and-stopped-payment-twice-for-product-purc-1106039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mary Palmer