Complaint Review: Mary Robbins

• Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: Mary — Saint Ann Missouri
Mary Robbins
11135 Florence Av Rochester, New York USA

Mary Robbins Sent company a Nokia 521 phone that quit working and had a tracking number but company says that they cannot find the phone and to give them 7 more days. Rochester New York

My Nokia 521 phone quit working and called to report it and they told me to return the phone to the return facility in Rochester, NY. Sent it out through the postal service with a tracking number. They received the phone that Friday at 11:44 am.

Called today 02-25-2014 and was told that they could not find my phone and was I sure that they received it. They said that they will look for it and when they find it they will call me. But I do not know how you doing they will call as they have my phone.

They want me to wait 7 more days and then check back. I would like to know what kind of company they are running? If my husband did this on his job planes would fall out of the sky because of missing parts. Hope that they get it together and get me my phone back soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mary-Robbins/Rochester-New-York-14606/Mary-Robbins-Sent-company-a-Nokia-521-phone-that-quit-working-and-had-a-tracking-number-b-1126530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mary Robbins