Complaint Review: maryjomccann.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Regrets — Summerville South Carolina United States of America
104 Holly St. Summerville, South Carolina United States of America

maryjomccann.com Maryjomccann.com Clarity through collaboration my a$s! Summerville, South Carolina

*Author of original report: Maryjo Mccann Husband Charles Robertson is a Crook TOO

Clarity through collaboration = give me money and I give you incompetence.

Now I know a woman in her late fifties living at the poverty level with a b*****d child (father had to be Chinese or something) trying to make money online? I should have known better. But I felt sorry for her and maybe just maybe would be surprised. Big mistake.
I thought no problem she advertises as a "Life Coach". Sounds positive right. Not true  in the slightest.
"Life Coach" really means "hey come here I F'up my life so bad, let me try and F'up yours!"

Just a simple task, very simple, heck my 13 yr old nephew could have built this website, but hey Clarity through collaboration, big mistake, wasted my 1500 bucks including 3 weeks of my time.

Don't use her, she is incompetent and slow as molasses and never responds to calls.  My site was redone by a professional and it only took them 1.5 hrs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/maryjomccanncom/Summerville-South-Carolina-29485/maryjomccanncom-Maryjomccanncom-Clarity-through-collaboration-my-as-Summerville-South-975306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on maryjomccann.com

Maryjo Mccann Husband Charles Robertson is a Crook TOO

AUTHOR: Chuckisfucked - (United States of America)

Maryjo Mccann and her husband Charles Robertson (aka Chuck) are both criminals come to find out. Check the following links to see what others posted on them across the internet.

www.ripoffreport.com/ builders-contractors/ kingfisher-steel-llc/ kingfisher-steel-llc-charles-c2bc2.htm

www.ripoffreport.com/ builders-contractors/ charles-robertson-ki/ charles-robertson-kingfisher-9m843.htm

www.ripoffreport.com/ builders-contractors/ charles-robertson-sa/ charles-robertson-safe-harbou-bc47b.htm

Apparently they run multiple different fraudulent construction business, in which they will happily collect down payment capital and then depending on the number of lawsuits against them, either bankrupt the company, or skip town and try it again in a different location. I suspect they are attempting to try this same fraudulent tactic in the virtual assistant online business venture. I found muiltple lawsuits against them in Dorchester county SC, Volusia county FL, Brevard County, FL. Heres a couple of examples:

Click judgments once you are there, you'd be shocked this one is for 998K.

this one for 200K

many, many more, too much to list!!!

Also I discovered many many corporations they started incorporated in multiple states All these business seem to all deal with hybrid steel/concrete walls. The names I found so far are kingfisher steel, whitepoint homes, steel homes, safe harbour homes, rocketwalls, metal forming technologies, Team Nova, etc..All registered to Maryjo Mccann and/or Charles Raymond Robertson.  Also they have lived in three different addressed in the last four years. And they're latest address they are trying to keep secret.

Its 104 Holly St. Summerville, SC 29485 (Aug 2012 to present) , before that they lived at 33 Fairway Cir. New Smyrna Beach, FL, 32168 and before that 561 Caro Ct. New Smyrna Beach FL, before that 1000 Mt. Mckinley Dr. Summerville, SC, and before that 105 Newington Place, Summerville, SC..Search for yourself.
I am totally shocked with they fraudulent dealings I had with Maryjo, the fraudulent activities others have reported on her and her husband, all the lawsuits, the multiple corporations, the multiple addresses, and these two people still live free in this country. For Shame!