Complaint Review: mason grace

• Updated: Wed, August 27, 2014

• Reported By: duped — houston Texas
mason grace
Internet USA

mason grace Richard deceptive not delivering what I paid for manhattan Internet NY

*Author of original report: duped

*Consumer Comment: You didnt use it right

I bought the program a couple of months ago and has been very disappointed. I did mailings for two months have not receive one paycheck for my mailings. Every time I contact Richard through email and ask about getting paid or to find out if I had any response he would tell me there's no way I can find out about my responses. If I ask about getting a check within 10 days from your first package or mailijgs he gets rude and tell to read the terms and conditions. So all the reports I have read I believe because I went through the samething OMG! the rudeness and the vagueness. Number there program is too expensive ive spent hundreds of dollars doing and received nothing back so I got messed over twice I didnt get all the materials that I paid for and no paycheck for what I did.   Aso they tried to threaten me also but im not worried about that because im telling the about everything im saying about them. I strongly suggest to anyone and everyone DO NOT DO THIS PROGRAM!!!!                                                                                                                                                                  Im living proof!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2014 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/mason-grace/internet/mason-grace-Richard-deceptive-not-delivering-what-I-paid-for-manhattan-Internet-NY-1172643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on mason grace

duped

AUTHOR: duped - ()

Please! How hard is it to mail off envelopes every week?! I was very serious about this program so I know I followed instructions. Your probably working for them or Richard himself you know its very expensive doing the program. Its not for people thats looking to make extra income because your spending a lot of money a month just to do it weekly and doing the program your a LIAR!!! post some paychecks where's the proof!! There's nothing anyone can tell me about mason grace that I dont already know!!!!!!!

You didnt use it right

AUTHOR: Elle Rosen - ()

I know from experience if you had used it correctly you wouldnt be saying this. i get paid every week
Whatever you did, you did it wrong.

Masons program definitely pays