• Report: #1119557

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: QuadLazer — Lexington Kentucky
Mass Mutual Financial Group
1295 State Street, Springfield, Massachusetts USA

Mass Mutual Financial Group MMFG Mass Mutaul cannot write rollover checks Springfield Massachusetts

I have had an account with MMFG for years now and have been trying to get them to roll it over.

On 1/23 I tried to get them to send me my roll over check so that I could roll it into my new 401K and I finally got the check to find out that they wrote the Pay to the Order part of the check wrong. I specifically told them over the phone who to make the check payable to and their notes even reflect that, but for whatever reason they still wrote it wrong. I called them back and they just put you on hold and say they are going to contact their Account Manager. No answers.

Now I don't know if I'll ever be able to roll this money out of this account. MMFG has been nothing but stingy about keeping my money with them despite the fact that I left my eployer 3 years ago!

Mass Mutaul doesn't even know how to do a rollover! That's one of the simplest jobs!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mass-Mutual-Financial-Group/Springfield-Massachusetts-01111/Mass-Mutual-Financial-Group-MMFG-Mass-Mutaul-cannot-write-rollover-checks-Springfield-Mas-1119557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mass Mutual Financial Group