Complaint Review: Mass Mutual

• Updated: Tue, December 27, 2011

• Reported By: Pelonis — Sacramento California United States of America
Mass Mutual
Sacramento, California United States of America

Mass Mutual They are SCAMMERs-Agents who just want commission & sell you crap! Sacramento, California

Mass Mutual and their organization are complete frauds and thieves.  Their agents are ALL commission based and attempt to obtain new clients by pushing their "products" to make a sale and get rich off of you.  I was sold a Variable Life Insurance policy, where my agent told me I would be able to retire with this policy as it would pay me out eventually after a certain time frame and that my money would grow as my premiums would be invested.   The life policy would then be converted into something else and start paying me like an annuity, etc.

I consistently had high quarterly fees on my account to which I tried to contact my agent several times about.  She didn't know what those fees were for and why I was being charged, and she avoided at all cost to reveal any info to be via email (even though I emailed her asking her to reply) or any thing that was tangible.  She would speak to me over the phone and give me tons of BS.

Regardless, I lost money by cancelling this account and closing it.  This is absolutely ridiculous that this company still exist!  There are so many unsatisfied customers who feel scammed by Mass Mutual.  They are unethical in all practices across the nation.  DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAMMERS!  I had only wished I looked them up (which I look up any company I deal with online from now on to get info ahead of time).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mass-Mutual/Sacramento-California-/Mass-Mutual-They-are-SCAMMERs-Agents-who-just-want-commission-sell-you-crap-Sacramento-814396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mass Mutual