Complaint Review: Mass Spectrum Botanicals

• Updated: Tue, April 01, 2014

• Reported By: Protacio — Pt. Charlotte Florida
Mass Spectrum Botanicals
704 E. Norfolk St. Tampa, Florida USA

Mass Spectrum Botanicals Purchased a product, did not recieve it. Contacted the company twice days ago, and no reply. The money did get taken out of my account. Tampa Florida

I purchased a product from this company through the website and the money has already been taken out of my account, but I have not gotten the product that I purchased. I do not believe it is the mailing issue since, the supposed physical location of the company is in the same state (Florida) as I am. I contacted them via email twice days ago, and have never recieved any reply. They were quick in taking my money though, I can give them that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mass-Spectrum-Botanicals/Tampa-Florida-33604/Mass-Spectrum-Botanicals-Purchased-a-product-did-not-recieve-it-Contacted-the-company-t-1135445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mass Spectrum Botanicals