Complaint Review: Massage Envy

• Reported By: Lynn — Huntington New York United States of America
Massage Envy
5001-A Jericho Tpke Commack, New York United States of America

Massage Envy Rip-0ff, liars, abusers of credit cards Commack, New York

I have had dealings with massage envy for over 2 years.  They are decievers, liars and abusers in
the use of your credit cards. They tell you one thing when you sign up as far as your memebeship
goes and changes during your time

My husband and I joined at the same time and at first it seemed nice, if you couldn't use your month massage it goes in a bank for you to use.  Well my husband and i didn't use it much and acquired a large amount of unuesed massages. we were told we could bring some one in to use it other then ourselves, then told we couldn't.

My husband developed a bad skin condition and was told by his doctor no more massages, we provided a doctors note ask if his could be transfered to my account and i would use them.  at first said ok use mine up then trasfers his over, told them to stop using credit card, high rate use my other card which i gave them.  Well they continued to use both cards got c;harged for both accounts, even after we told the my husband account had stopped.    They also never trasfered his to mine, kept using accounts   Triend for 4 monthe to rectify  said they would stop both accounts and refund my money back  I had 10 unused massages, which i paid 59.00 for they were using larrys at 49.00 .  ok  i can get passe that.  this was in nove.  then in dec they charged both accounts again then took off after i complained again for them not to ever use my credit cards.  call cretit card company, they looked into it, -Oh i cancel my credit card and ressue another one in november too.  Well there company never answered any of my credit card calls and after 90 days went my way.    Now since november i have been waiting for my refund of over 500.000 fromthem.

They have been telling me the reason i didn't get my money, they transfered it to my credit card account- the one i cancelled and would have to wait 90 days.  well i waited 90 days, called credit card company we went over line by line the proof they said they sent to me.  It never was sent to my original card or 2nd card.  They supposely sent to my debit card which that bank has also never received.

What do i do now   I am out 500.00.  They wont show me the proof that money came out of there account and a receipt that it was put into any of my accounts.  Both banks have stated no money was ever returned to them.

How do companies lke this get away with stuff.  This company has caused me nothing but stress and pain.  I also had and engina attack 3 weeks ago from all this stress.    Again what do i do????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Envy/Commack-New-York-11725/Massage-Envy-Rip-0ff-liars-abusers-of-credit-cards-Commack-New-York-843478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Envy