Complaint Review: Massage Envy

• Submitted: Thu, October 02, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 02, 2008

• Reported By:Sausalito California
Massage Envy
160 Donahue Street, #I Marin City, California U.S.A.

Massage Envy-Marin City, CA Don't believe what the sales people tell you. Sausalito California

I purchased and pre-paid for 12 massages. At the time I was told I could use the 12 massages any time I wanted. All was fine for the first 8 massages during the first year. After that, I was told that my remaining 4 massages that I had pre-paid had been deleted from my account because I had not "renewed" my one year membership. I never signed up for a one year membership. I had paid in advance for 12 massages, not a one year membership. In addition, when I spoke to the manager he showed me a note in my chart that said he had informed me that the 4 remaining massages were being deleted. NOT true. If that were the case I would have gone in 4 days in a row for 4 massages to use them up. Every time I went in I verified how many massages I had left on my account and never was told they would expire. I have reported them to the BBB. I hate being lied to.

Dawn
Sausalito, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2008 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Envy/Marin-City-California-94965/Massage-Envy-Marin-City-CA-Dont-believe-what-the-sales-people-tell-you-Sausalito-Califo-378082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Envy