Complaint Review: Massage Envy

• Updated: Sun, January 05, 2014

• Reported By: Joann — Chicago Illinois
Massage Envy
15159 South LaGrange Orland Park, Illinois USA

Massage Envy I had a six month contract. After six months, I told the girl at the desk I was ending my contract. She said that would be fine. They charged my credit card for three more months and told me I would have to come in and sign a paper saying I ended my contract. I am a senior citizen and we are in a middle of a bad snow storm. I would think the people at the front desk would have informed me I had to sign a paper ending my contract.. Every time you call, there is a new superviisor. DO NOT SIGN ANY CONTRACT WITH MASSAGE ENVY. Orland Park Illinois

I had signed a six month contract with massage envy. After six months, I told the girl at the desk, it would be my last appointment. She went in the back and said that it was fine. I did not realize for three months that they were charging my husbands credit card. When I called, a supervisor named Kiaka said I had to come in and sign papers that my contract was over. They did not tell me that three months prior. Now as a senior citizen I have to go and drive 15 miles to sign a paper I did not know I needed to sign. I am also out almost $150.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2014 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Envy/Orland-Park-Illinois-60462/Massage-Envy-I-had-a-six-month-contract-After-six-months-I-told-the-girl-at-the-desk-I-1113061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Envy