Complaint Review: Massage Envy

• Updated: Sat, February 15, 2014

• Reported By: Scott — Warrington Pennsylvania
Massage Envy
1603 N Main St. Warrington, Pennsylvania USA

Massage Envy Massage Envy Charging My Credit Card with no Authorization Warrington Pennsylvania

Massage Envy Charged me for a massage I did not recieve because I was unable to show for an appointment. I work at a job that has immediate and pressing on call responsibility and this day I was embroiled in a 8 hour long phone call and could not get away to call them and cancel. With my job this happens often.

I find Massage Envy's membership and cancellation policy to be absurd and will will cancelling with them and seeking services elsewhere. I should have know a business with a membership policy for massage was going to be an issue.

We should not have to have contractural obligations for such trivial service. This policy is solely for the benefit of Massage Enby and not the consumer. These practices are anti consumer and should be outlawed. Also automatically charging anyone for anything not recieved regardless of policy should be illegal as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2014 05:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Envy/Warrington-Pennsylvania-18976/Massage-Envy-Massage-Envy-Charging-My-Credit-Card-with-no-Authorization-Warrington-Pennsy-1123737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Envy