Complaint Review: Massage Heights

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: carpenter7141 — West Des Moines Iowa
Massage Heights
640 S 50th St, Ste 1130 West Des Moines, Iowa USA

Massage Heights Company renewed contract against my request for cancellation. West Des Moines Iowa

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 5/6/14

DO NOT GET A MEMBERSHIP WITH THEM.

My wife had had a membership with them and lost her job in Oct 2013. She made it a point to let them know in December of 2013 she would not be renewing because she did not have the money.  In April 2014 they called and said she owed them 3 months dues and I advised them that she had informed them in Dec of 2013 that she would not be renewing.  They got nasty on the phone with me and refused to cancel it as per my wifes request in December.  They renewed her automatically without her approval as well as against her request not to and now have sent her account to a collection agency.  These people are CROOKS.  DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massage-Heights/West-Des-Moines-Iowa-50265/Massage-Heights-Company-renewed-contract-against-my-request-for-cancellation-West-Des-Mo-1141153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massage Heights

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

5/6/14

AUTHOR: Massage Heights - ()

Hello,

We apologize the experience did not meet your standards for in regards to your membership with us. We would love to talk to you a little more about your experience to see what we can do to improve our services and resolve any issues you had. Please call the retreat at 515-222-3102 and ask for our Retreat Director. Or you may send an email with your phone number for a return call at foxprairie@massageheights.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.