Complaint Review: MassageChairsForLess.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 18, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, March 18, 2014

• Reported By: electronic life — Phoenix Arizona
3 Cardinal Circle Nashua, New Hampshire USA

MassageChairsForLess.com Scott Philo BUYER BEWARE- ULTIMATE MASSAGE CHAIR III Broken On Arrival- MassageChairsForLess.com- Will Not Honor Return Policy Nashua New Hampshire

BUYER BEWARE- I ordered The ULTIMATE MASSAGE CHAIR III from www.MassageChairsForLess.com- The ULTIMATE MASSAGE CHAIR III arrived broken. The leg, foot and calf massager did not work at all. Also the airbag system in the chair was non operational. I sent Scott an email asking if he could send a new footrest or that I would like to return the chair. He told me that If I could not fix the problem myself that he would schedule a tech to come out. I was a helpful as I could be and did what the factory had asked me to do. I noticed the screw that holds the chair to the frame was drilled in sideways and completely wrong. I sent a picture. Also two cheap zippers broke while doing what the factory had instructed me to do. My faith in the quality of the chair was deteriorating. The fix the factory sent, had me taking apart the entire footrest to fix a split hose line. Excited to finally have a working chair, I called Scott to go over the operation like he had asked. He explained how to use the chair and I was able to finally get a massage. Later that night after we spoke the footrest flew off the track while my legs was attached. The factories fix, had caused another issue, which I was asked again to open up the footrest to fix. This was the last straw. After sending 4 separate return requests Scott Philo did not even acknowledge me. He finally sent a new footrest against my will only after I had charged my credit card back. It took 27 days after I had paid Scott, for new footrest to arrive. When it arrived I told him I would not open it. I asked Scott what we needed to do to return the chair. It was not an option. He said that we did not do a 15 min phone training which was a lie. Scott advertises a 14 day no risk return policy where he picks back up the chair and pays the return freight. It is a lie. He has no intention of taking back any chair period. The website site claims that this is a $9,999 msrp chair. The broken chair is boxed up in my garage ready for pickup. Scott has refused to pick up the chair.

Scotts delivery company threw out one box. The four other boxes are original. I did not throw out any boxes. Scott is trying to use this as technicality, he set up to stick it to people HIS WAY. I generously spent $160 to have a reputable massage chair company supply a like size box and professionally package and box up the contents. Scott claims there was no training, lol, multiple cell phone records and emails prove differently. It's just another trick of his word against yours... I had requested a replacement chair one week after delivery of a broken chair on arrival. The one week later I wanted nothing to do with Scott because he did not even acknowledge my four requests to return chair. Scott knowingly sent a replacement chair a bit too late, a month after broken chairs arrival, refusing my request for a refund, after I had purchased another chair that was professionally delivered and set up. The Infinity Iyashi, which has been a great experience. The bottom line is that there is ONE WAY to due business with Scott- Massage Chairs For Less. SCOTTS WAY.  Oh and Scott threatened to sue me based on my factual review. Another great reason to do business with him. Do what is right Scott, honor your 14 day risk free trial and don't advertise one thing and do another. I will be filing a claim of deceptive advertising practices next. New update- Scott Philo just charged my credit card an additional $2,139 dollars without my permission. Way to go Scott another dispute!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MassageChairsForLesscom/Nashua-New-Hampshire-03063/MassageChairsForLesscom-Scott-Philo-BUYER-BEWARE-ULTIMATE-MASSAGE-CHAIR-III-Broken-On-A-1131590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MassageChairsForLess.com