Complaint Review: massagechairstore.com

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: angry customer — new london New Hampshire
massagechairstore.com
kingston, New Hampshire USA

massagechairstore.com charged me over 700$ to cancel before i even recieved the chair kingston New Hampshire

*Author of original report: correction

This company was a peach when I ordered. Very helpful. When I needed to cancel because my vehicle needed several thousand in repairs they got evil. I was told that I was responsible for the whole chair.... after telling them I haven't even received it yet, I was told I was going To be charged 700$ for their inconvenience! Yup!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/massagechairstorecom/kingston-New-Hampshire/massagechairstorecom-charged-me-over-700-to-cancel-before-i-even-recieved-the-chair-kin-1082377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on massagechairstore.com

correction

AUTHOR: angry customer - ()

This wasn't a fraud event. I agreed to their terms and conditions..I just feel the 500$ dollar restocking fee and 200$+ return shipping fee is a bit excessive considering it wasn't even shipped to my home yet. This company may be good...but just make sure u really want a chair before u order one!