Complaint Review: massbots.com, Todd Thompson

• Updated: Wed, April 04, 2007

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
massbots.com, Todd Thompson
massbots.com Internet U.S.A.

Www.massbots.com Todd Thompson scam, ripoff, fake, scum, pathetic, rip off, coward, obvious, fake download, youtuibe Internet

Payed for an instant download of their products using paypal (their payment method.) Once I payed I was send a link to download the product I payed for, but instead of being taken to a download site I was redirect to their main home page! Or page that said "link expired." They would not respond to my paypal disputes or emails to customer service. Finally, after I filed a claim with paypal they refunded the money. They then sent me an email telling me "not to consider ordering again" I wonder why! Don't want to have to refund my money again for this scam!!!!

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2007 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/massbotscom-Todd-Thompson/internet/Wwwmassbotscom-Todd-Thompson-scam-ripoff-fake-scum-pathetic-rip-off-coward-obviou-242386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on massbots.com, Todd Thompson