Complaint Review: Masseys

• Submitted: Tue, June 10, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, June 10, 2014

• Reported By: Kathi — Vancouver Washington
po box2822 monroe, Wisconsin USA

Masseys rip off artists monroe Wisconsin

I started using mg Massey credit to replace some shoes. At First they were great to deal with. Then I did a second mail order with them and their billing tactics changed.  They increased my monthly payment which was okay at First them they charged need a late.fee even though I paid on time and the minimum payment. They had the nerve to say my payment was short paid. Then had the gall to call me after the sent me the next month's statement wanting more money before my next payment Is due. I have noticed That I am not the First person to file a  complaint against Massey's. I believe That they need to be made to close their doors until they can learn legal billing practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2014 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Masseys/monroe-Wisconsin-53566/Masseys-rip-off-artists-monroe-Wisconsin-1153756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Masseys