Complaint Review: Master Audio

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: Nguyen — Katy Texas
Master Audio
5106 Hwy 6 North Ste.B Houston, Texas USA

Master Audio selling the items double the price of the original price Houston Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Product pricing mistake.

*Author of original report: They returned the money

Hi everyone,

so today, I went to a few stores to check out some radar detectors. I've been researched for a few brands. So I went to this store called Master Audio, the address is 5106 Hwy 6 North Ste. B Houston, TX 77084. I was there before to install my HID kit for my car so I thought they will hook me up this time for the radar. I checked out a few and then the owner showed me one called Cobra ESD 9270 9 bands radar detector. It is the cheapest one in the rest of the store. He said it works well on his son's car. So I believed him and purchased it with the amount of $108.25. Then I came home and did some research online and realized he trick me by charging triple the original price was(around $39 something on actual website).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 12:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Master-Audio/Houston-Texas-77084/Master-Audio-selling-the-items-double-the-price-of-the-original-price-Houston-Texas-1130631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Master Audio

Product pricing mistake.

AUTHOR: Caesar.J /Master Audio & Security - ()

Mr. Nguyen purchased a Cobra radar detector from us.The next morning Mr.Nguyen alerted us to the discrepancy in the price.We immediately asked him to return to the store.The model number on the Cobra radar detector that Mr.Nguyen purchased had been mislabeled,and should not have been sold at that price.The packaging on the Cobra radars that we carry are identical except for the small model numbers on one of the corners.This was an honest mistake on our part.We explained all this to Mr.Nguyen, extended our sincere apologies and gave him a full refund.For 23 years Master Audio & Security has sold and installed great quality products.Customer service is one of our top priorities.

They returned the money

AUTHOR: Nguyen - ()

So i went back and aksed for the return money. And they did returned the money for me fully. I'm satisfied with it. No more complain