- Report: #1074931
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: master card modification
master card modificationNationwide USA
master card modification (239) 215-2047 MasterCard modification credit card number and pin scam . Nationwide
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
(239) 215-2047 I got Text message from email@example.com asking me to call (239) 215-2047. I called and it was an automated system saying it was MasterCard and my account was locked and i needed to unlock it. I was alarmed because I don't have a MasterCard. I attempted to enter random numbers so I could speak to customer service. It asked me for my 16 digit credit card number exporation date and pin number I enter all 0s and it responded saying it was unlocked. Please be careful. Iam originally from Michigan. This Losb is also the initial for a local bank I do not bank with lake oseola state bank. I was alarmed because I had received another txt message from firstname.lastname@example.org. with this bank in the body of the message. Keep an eye out!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2013 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/master-card-modification/nationwide/master-card-modification-239-215-2047-MasterCard-modification-credit-card-number-and-pi-1074931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.