• Report: #602073

• Updated: Tue, May 11, 2010

• Reported By: Rosalina — San Diego California United States of America
master financial 2000
13547 Ventura Blvd #550 Sherman Oaks, California United States of America

master financial 2000 Jason/Marcia are the known contact for this company Master Financial 2000. I spoke to Jason and I was told that the company has just received a payment for my case and that I should be getting my mone Jason/Marcia has received the payment for my case but to this day has never paid me nor returned my calls. At first they sound so eager to help me get my money from my case that I won on a small claim Sherman Oaks California

Master Financial 2000 has received the payment for my judgement that I won on the small claims court. Master Financial 2000 (Jason/Marcia) has never contacted me nor return my hundreds phone calls to them. Jason managed to tell me excuses that the record office is close at the moment and that he will call me as soon as he reach the record department. I have not heard/nor receive any payments that the Master Financial 2000/Jason/Marcia has received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2010 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/master-financial-2000/Sherman-Oaks-California-91423/master-financial-2000-JasonMarcia-are-the-known-contact-for-this-company-Master-Financial-602073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on master financial 2000