Complaint Review: master financial, master fincial 2000

• Updated: Fri, December 04, 2009

• Reported By: T — Los Angeles California United States of America
master financial, master fincial 2000
13547 Ventura Blvd Sherman Oaks, California United States of America

master financial, master fincial 2000 Easy to Contact to Initiate, Hard to Contact to Finalize Sherman Oaks, California

Master Financial contacted me and informed me that they were issued the information regarding my judgement. They stated they would be able to assist me to find money that the defendant may not report and that it would ease the tension of trying to execute any action on my part. I checked (or so I thought!) online to see if there were any consumer complaints against the company and when I did not discover any, I decided to go ahead and put my trust in this company. Boy was I wrong! Marcia told me in the beginning of September that everything should be final by the end of October, middle of November at the latest. Well imagine my surprise I did an inquiry for contact info and found a list of consumer complaints regarding the same issues I'm having now! No call backs, no pesponses to emails, no contact whatsoever! They made sure they got a hold of me to get my judgement and now nothing! These people are the worst kind scam out there!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2009 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/master-financial-master-fincial-2000/Sherman-Oaks-California-91423/master-financial-master-fincial-2000-Easy-to-Contact-to-Initiate-Hard-to-Contact-to-Fin-533678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on master financial, master fincial 2000