Complaint Review: master financial, master fincial 2000

• Updated: Sat, March 20, 2010

• Reported By: Mandy — anaheim California United States of America
master financial, master fincial 2000
13547 ventura blvd.suite 550 sherman oaks, California United States of America

master financial, master fincial 2000 The person name is Jason. Beware ! Master Financial 2000 will approach you with Deceit in Mind .They'll collect and abscond. sherman oaks, California

In March, 2009 I won a judgment of $ 3000 and was unable to collect it from the defendant.

In July 2009 I was approached by Master Financial 2000 located in Sherman Oaks, through mail. They promised their service was excellent and reliable. I called them and was convinced by Jason the owner himself that he would get the judgment money from the defendant for a fee (by splitting the collected money). As I needed my money urgently, I gave my consent.

Jason promised me that he would contact me in 3 months time. Eventually I found out from the Defendant that the money was levied on August 6, 2009.

On several occasions I called him and left detailed messages to give me my money but received no reply.

In December 2009, I called him up from my new phone number which was answered by Jason himself. Here again, he said, "Your file is not in front of me. I will call you in one hour ". To this day he has not called!

Recently I approached the LA County Sheriff Department in Torrance where I found out he had cheated several people. I was told I would have to take Jason to court to collect my money.

Before you agree to any commitments please do a thorough search from Better Business Bureau; especially if your money is on stake!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2010 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/master-financial-master-fincial-2000/sherman-oaks-California-91423/master-financial-master-fincial-2000-The-person-name-is-Jason-Beware-Master-Financial-583469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on master financial, master fincial 2000

loose