Complaint Review: Master Performance Cleaning Services

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: fmcgrandma — Seminole Florida
Master Performance Cleaning Services
1205 Clearwater-Largo Rd. Largo, Florida USA

Master Performance Cleaning Services Dale, Tony Owner "Dale" stated in evening call that he would clean carpet for $59.95. "David" shows up and has to call "Tony" on my phone, now it's $189.95. Did same thing last time. Largo Florida

Call from "Dale", owner of Master Performance Cleaning Service, saying it's time to clean our carpet.   How 'bout $59.95?  My husband and I both stated several times that we didn't want any "extras", just our living rm./hall cleaned.  No problem!  Techs show up and "David" immediately asks for my phone, has to call his boss, "Tony".  (What happened to Dale?)   Tony wants to talk to me!  Says from what David has seen, the job will be $189.95.   A lot of B.S. and high pressure.  I call hubby..

We decided to have them leave, as we did not want to spend more than $60 on a simple cleaning.  Again, Tech "David" has to use MY phone to call "Tony" who gives me more high pressure.   Now they will lower price to $150.   I hung up and asked David to get out.  He gave me a hard time as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Master-Performance-Cleaning-Services/Largo-Florida-33774/Master-Performance-Cleaning-Services-Dale-Tony-Owner-Dale-stated-in-evening-call-that-1076478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Master Performance Cleaning Services